Monday 18 February 2013

RESURGENCY
*rap shit*...yea! lets go..'...call me morrh willy I'm gettn money stayn FRESH...U crew (scot & moreal) stayed out lyk a VHS /...damn! U two nid to quit cos it's nt a FEELING...tym is up lyk u gat a clock on a CEILING /...n I dnt care if yo fame is per-boiled ENERGIZED...urs tym stop tickn cos I'm d tym celebrity /...yo shud stop talkn of whole bunch of nigga HERE...but when I cum through wif my whole cliq HERE...they wanna make up lyk a bitch lipstick SQUARE /...it's d paper dt I'm motivated BY...no wings but d money rili makes me FLY...no drugs but am feeln sky scrapper HIGH...am so steady epilepsy cudnt shake me DOWN.../...u knw u r doin sumfn ryt when u r gettn HATE...and damn! I'm done kill 'em check out my mix TAPE...
.....scot n moreal, talkn money when dey weren't gettn enuf of IT...MMc no. 1 PROFIT...n ur crew is nuffn but an N.G.O non-PROFIT...they say ppl cum and GO..wait a minute! dude dts ryt, but I dnt cum and GO...it's a common goal...dt u two gat to KNW.../ y u do sleep me n junior bond run STREET...u crew r nt on my level u game TRASH..u r a zero am a hero lyk gym CLASS...it's me against d world feeln lyk a new PARK...in d studio kill yo niggas on d morrh MIC...biach!

No comments: