Tuesday 19 February 2013

Mehn! Check out this hot rap lines.

 By:
Morrh Scotniel Jowy
please check out diz lines nd tel me if u lov it..start:
crack addict thoughts onto paper
so every word is dope
i’m the reason why broken heart
girls say the world is cold
cus my flow is like winter fresh
my gums, they over flow
always look ahead no reason to
look over my shoulder yo
i’m like freshmen’s,swallow each
word i guess my verse is coke
i don’t really sweat it on my rivals,
never working foes
unsuspected for me to be on
here,i guess i’m lurking tho
i can be the sickest male,but i
don’t mean i’m nursing hoes
money on your mind,please pay
attention when she speaks
letter after letter,with each
sentence the beat bleeds
leather sweater during summer
is exactly what ID brings
my flow is so hot the sun rises
up to see me
during drive by’s i’m on there
hand so there holding heat
hop on this joint leave it
burning…..no smoking weed
but i swear i’m on point that’s
why they always poking me
my flow sends shivers like your
passing threw the coldest breeze.
 

No comments: