Monday 18 February 2013

MMC Boiz

 
Mørrh ßønd Williæms

Written by: Morrh Bond Junior
Corrected by: Morrh Bond Williams
Replicates of the EME Boiz...

...we b killn every SHOW...we get d gurl dancing on the FLOOR...we no go stop we go dey carry go cos dey luv dt MMc Boiz/...c me nw I dey run d show 4rm mondae to sundae U shud knw...we no go stop we go dey carry go cos dey luv dt MMc Boiz....
*rap*...MMc soldiers! Morrh Money CLIQ...takn no chance with d rap on d SCENE...so-called rppers they dnt mean a THING...u cn turn out d lyt but we still run THINGS/..it's commercial! Am selln IT...every story dt I get am telln IT...sumtyms hatrs hate wot d hell is IT...I knw nt 2 gv a damn am selln BiT/...I feel lyk a king it's nt a LIE...am d true 'ur excellence' morrh willy cn TESTIFY...n every rap dt I drop is ELECTRIFY/..gettn tripple chic, tripple TRIP..gettn money every single dae of d WEEK..sy u won beef all u do is WEEP..all ds rappers is a chicken dt ll b EAT...
....fly we kip PUSHING...we stay fly 4 no REASON...we make u reign every SEASON...every minute, my phone kips RINGING...yea! Nw ppl won c ME...every young boi won b ME...jes bcos dey c me on TV..nw dey lyk dt MMc Boiz oh/...MMc Ship neva SINKN...we dnt care wot dey BRINGN...we wnt stop wot we r DOING...till d morning cum n to d EVENING/...so dnt test we, who born d baga wey won try WE...we paintn d cliq clean n FLYING...24/7 we still SHINING...cos dey luv dt MMC Boiz!....morrh junior bond!

No comments: