Wednesday 17 April 2013

Tiwa Savage & Banky W to host a talkshow on Mo Abudu's EbonyLife



The two music stars will be the host of a new TV talk show which will air on Mo Abudu's lifestyle cable channel, Ebony LIfe TV.

I hear the show will be centered around Tiwa and Banky W discussing several topical issues like gay rights, cheating, corruption, religious issues, the entertainment industry etc and will invite their friends and guests to join them in discussing these issues. The show will be similar to popular US talk show, The View.

I don't know what the show is called (they are keeping that under wraps for now) but I do know that they will start shooting this weekend. I know this because I will be a guest on the show. My amebor is too much! Lol *I'm not sure I'm supposed to say this* Oh well...:-)

No comments: