Saturday 16 March 2013

Ruggedman Blasts Channels TV Over My Oga At The Top “Enough Of Laughter, Let’s Get Serious”


 Blasts Channels TV Over My Oga At The Top “Enough Of Laughter, Let’s Get Serious”
ruggedman channels tv my oga at the topRapper Michael Stephens popularly called Ruggedman seems to have had enough of the viral My Oga At the Top comedy that started during Channels TV live interview with Nigerian Civil Defence Corps Lagos state Commandant, Obafaiye Shem.
Ruggedman vexed his anger on Twitter few hours ago…. He said it’s time to get serious and drop the  ‘My Oga’ thing behind
See his tweets below
The @ Channels_TV were highly unprofessional n made it too obvious dey were out to ridicule d man.#Notcool
Oga at d top is trending bt no ond has condemned d distasteful way d crew ridiculed a guest on a live TV show.
The unruly way ur presenters handled the situation goes against modern journalism.
As an artiste to you, I am highly disappointed at those presenters
A lot of including myself have all had fun laughng at “oga at d top”but now let’s get serious
I don tweet my mind n i go still tweet more its either u luv me or u hate me in peace or war. E dnt change nuffin lol God bless.
More of his tweets below

But wait a minute, is Obafaiye Shem complaining? At least this gave him more popularity… He is now a star take it or leave it.

No comments: